Free Play & Craft Day! March 21, 10am-3pm
Come visit the home of the Frieda B. book series - and enjoy time, stories, crafts and free play with the ones you love. Infants, toddlers, children, teens, young adults, adults, seniors welcomed... There's something for everyone, because at The Story Barn we're Free to B. Community!
- Storytimes with Renata at 10:30, 12:30 & 2:30.
- Create a free craft. We'll have all the supplies.
New! Create this Month's Make-and-Take Craft (to be announced): $10. We provide instructions and all the supplies.
- Create a note of encouragement that we'll share with someone who could use a little extra love.
- Frieda B. Books available for purchase & signing. Buy four, get one free; free author-signings and gift-wrapping on site! Frieda B. books are broccoli for the brain and hummus for the heart; gift and Read a Frieda with the children you love.
- Free play. Inside and out, there will be opportunities to play, laugh, spend time together with the ones who are here and the ones you bring with you.