Holiday Open House: 10am-3pm
Regular price Free Event! No Registration Required.
Infants, toddlers, children, teens, young adults, adults, seniors welcomed... It's the holidays, and we're Free to B. Community!
Storytimes with Renata at 10:30, 12:30 & 2:30. (Pssst... she'll be sharing a not-yet-published silly, romping winter story... be the first to hear it!)
Frieda B. Books available for purchase & signing. Buy four, get one free; free author-signings and gift-wrapping on site! Frieda B. books are broccoli for the brain and hummus for the heart; gift and Read a Frieda with the children you love.
- Make a wood-slice ornament. We'll have all the supplies to make as many of these as you'd like. Precious on your tree, and as gifts. $3 each.
- Participate in a free winter craft. We'll have all the supplies for these.
- Create a note of encouragement that we'll share with someone who could use a little extra love over the holidays.
- Toast a marshmallow. Weather-permitting, we'll have the fire pit going.
- Free play. Inside and out, there will be opportunities to play, laugh, spend time together with the ones who are here and the ones you bring with you.