Presidents Day Free Play & Craft Day! Feb. 17, 10am-3pm
Come spend Presidents Day with us! Visit the home of the Frieda B. book series - and enjoy time, stories, crafts and free play with the ones you love. Infants, toddlers, children, teens, young adults, adults, seniors welcomed... There's something for everyone, because at The Story Barn we're Free to B. Community!
- Storytimes with Renata at 10:30, 12:30 & 2:30.
- Create a free craft. We'll have all the supplies.
New! Create this Month's "Joy Jar" Craft: $10. Our new monthly pay-and-make craft is for children and adults, and makes a great special keepsake or gift! This month we're featuring Joy Jars, a bright and sparkling reminder to focus on your blessings and let your light shine. $10. We provide instructions and all the supplies.
- Create a note of encouragement that we'll share with someone who could use a little extra love.
- Frieda B. Books available for purchase & signing. Buy four, get one free; free author-signings and gift-wrapping on site! Frieda B. books are broccoli for the brain and hummus for the heart; gift and Read a Frieda with the children you love.
- Free play. Inside and out, there will be opportunities to play, laugh, spend time together with the ones who are here and the ones you bring with you.