To book or inquire: info@FriedaB.com or 860.763.0330
I love little more than standing in front of a group of students, helping them to grasp the concept that, like Frieda B., each of them is free to be the unique and amazing story they carry inside (autonomy)… and that each of them is free to be part of a better world by using their stories to encourage and support the stories of others (community).
For 2018-19, the cost for an Author Visit remains $900.
- three 50-minute sessions with groups/audiences of any age or size;
- a full set of Frieda B. books, signed, for the school library;
- a 47% discount on additional books purchased for use in the school ($8 vs. $15);
- a 20% discount on books purchased by students, staff and families ($12 vs. $15);
- customized electronic files for a Newsletter Article, Book Order Form, and Poster;
- all book orders fulfilled by us and delivered directly to you;
- electronic files for 3 Frieda B. hands-on activities for students; and
- travel up to a total of 60 driving miles (from/to Somers, CT). For travel beyond 60 miles, a mileage charge will be added based on the standard IRS mileage rate.
- Additional sessions are available for $300 per session.
- “Lunch with the Author” add-on (if scheduling allows) is available for $150.
Interested in an Artist-in-Residence or other customized school visit? I’m happy to create something exclusively for you. Just reach out and inquire.